管理员 ←

积分

终极BOSS荣誉管理灌水之王论坛元老

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-5-27 09:56:19 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

剑南路道路改造工程建设紧锣密鼓,绵阳论坛

作为城建攻坚重点项目,剑南路道路改造工程备受市民关注,目前施工进展如何?26日,记者从施工单位获悉,目前工程各个节点进展有序,已累计完成总工程量的85%。

城市道路是提高城市运行效率,强化新区、组团、旧城联动,优化城市空间布局的关键。据了解,作为完善我市路网结构、缓解城区交通压力的重点市政项目,剑南路道路改造工程(西山南路至一环路),西起西山南路与剑南路西段衔接,沿现状道路向东依次下穿宝成铁路、成绵乐高铁、一环路,终点为一环路以东约340米、道路总长度964.180米,地面标准段双向6车道,隧道段主线双向4车道,设计时速40公里;辅道双向4车道,设计时速30公里。工程主要包含下穿船槽和框架隧道段、一环路高架桥桥墩置换、道路及排水工程建设等。道路建成后将极大改善金柱园片区至园艺山片区的通行条件,更好连通绵阳旧城与新区。

昨日,记者在剑南路西段与一环路西段辅路(从园艺山方向至铁路下穿隧道口三里桥处)施工现场看到,铁路下穿隧道土建工程已全部完成,工人正在进行路面清扫、人行道护栏建设和沥青铺装工程。据现场施工人员介绍,该段沥青路面当天将全部铺设完毕,道路标线划定也将同步进行,确保按计划在本月底恢复该路段上、下园艺山道路通行。在三里桥施工现场,不少工人正在加紧对下穿框架顶板进行钢筋绑扎和脚手架架设。一旁,几名工人正配合大型机械开展雨水泵站建设工程。

由于整个工程涉及铁路施工,加之受管线迁改、船槽施工以及交通疏解等影响,施工方突出重点,分段研究、分类施策,形成压茬推进、滚动建设的良好局面。为抢抓工程工期,施工方在确保工程质量和安全的前提下,按照市委书记刘超督导该项目建设时提出的要求,加大施工力度、加快施工进度,采取增加作业人员、作业班组、机械设备等措施,力争实现项目早日建成通车、缓解交通拥堵、方便群众出行。

“目前,已经完成支护桩、船槽主体、雨污水管网工程、框架隧道以及水电、燃气等管线临时迁改工程。”据项目负责人朱红军介绍,剑南路道路改造工程已经累计完成总工程量的85%,下一步将完成高架桥下穿隧道施工、路面铺装以及船槽段清理工程。

根据施工计划,5月底完成该项目一环路以西的主体工程建设,并恢复一环路上下园艺山的临时交通;6月底基本完成项目主体工程,恢复金柱园经新建三里桥辅道上下园艺山的临时交通;9月达到工程竣工验收条件,全面恢复剑南路西山南路-东方红大桥段的交通,极大缓解金柱园片区至园艺山片区的交通拥堵状况。

安州人
沙发
匿名  发表于 2021-1-21 08:35:23
I must convey my gratitude for your kindness supporting people that actually need guidance on this one theme. Your very own dedication to passing the message all through ended up being amazingly informative and have really encouraged guys and women much like me to achieve their targets. Your new valuable advice signifies a lot a person like me and far more to my mates. Many thanks; from all of us.
golden goose http://www.goldengoosesneakers.us.org
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
板凳
匿名  发表于 2021-1-24 18:54:12
I precisely wished to say thanks again. I do not know the things that I might have used in the absence of the type of opinions documented by you relating to this area. It was before a frightening scenario in my view, however , taking a look at a professional way you treated it took me to cry with fulfillment. I am thankful for the guidance and as well , pray you find out what a great job you were carrying out instructing the rest all through a site. Probably you have never come across all of us.
stone island http://www.stone-island.us.com
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
地板
匿名  发表于 2021-2-11 15:00:00
I have to express my thanks to this writer for rescuing me from such a difficulty. Just after scouting throughout the world wide web and meeting solutions that were not powerful, I believed my entire life was well over. Living without the presence of approaches to the difficulties you've fixed by means of your main posting is a crucial case, and the ones that might have adversely affected my career if I hadn't come across your website. Your own capability and kindness in touching almost everything was vital. I am not sure what I would've done if I had not discovered such a solution like this. It's possible to at this point look forward to my future. Thank you very much for this high quality and sensible help. I won't be reluctant to endorse your web blog to any person who ought to have guidance about this situation.
hermes handbags http://www.hermesonlineshop.com
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
5#
匿名  发表于 2021-2-22 14:16:39
Thank you so much for providing individuals with an extremely superb chance to read in detail from this website. It's always very awesome and stuffed with a lot of fun for me and my office colleagues to visit your site at minimum 3 times every week to read the latest stuff you have got. And of course, I'm just always motivated with your effective strategies you serve. Certain 3 areas on this page are undeniably the most effective we have had.
golden goose http://www.goldengooseoutletstore.com
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
6#
匿名  发表于 2021-2-25 12:21:46
I must show some thanks to the writer just for bailing me out of this particular scenario. Just after checking throughout the world-wide-web and meeting methods which are not pleasant, I thought my life was well over. Existing without the solutions to the difficulties you've sorted out as a result of your main site is a critical case, and ones which could have adversely affected my entire career if I had not noticed your website. Your primary understanding and kindness in dealing with almost everything was precious. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't come across such a step like this. I'm able to at this point relish my future. Thank you so much for your skilled and results-oriented guide. I will not be reluctant to propose the blog to any person who needs to have recommendations on this topic.
yeezy http://www.yeezy-shoes.us.org
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

本版积分规则

关于我们|客户端|绵阳论坛 ( 蜀ICP备2022009813号-1点击这里给我发消息 安全网站

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 21:48 , Processed in 1.289006 second(s), 55 queries , Gzip On.