终极BOSS荣誉管理灌水之王论坛元老

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-4-16 20:41:27 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

家住绵阳市高新区的市民安先生最近有点郁闷:花费近百万元买来一辆宝马轿车,不到八个月,三个轮胎出现了问题,找到4S店给说法,却没能得到一个满意的答复。

车主:百万宝马买来不足8月,轮胎一个爆胎两个鼓包

绵阳车主:百万宝马购买不到8个月,轮胎一个爆胎两个鼓包,绵阳论坛

安先生是一名生意人,2018年8月,花费约87万元购买了一款裸车BMW 740Li,全款花了近百万元。

今年4月8日,安先生从中江回绵阳的途中,车辆右前方轮胎突然发生爆胎。“当时靠近一个场镇,路况也不是很好,所以我的速度并不快。”安先生说,当时路面有好几个5、6厘米大的坑,在路过其中一个坑时,感觉车往下顿了一下,继续行驶大约四五百米后,就听见轮胎有异响传出,等靠边下车查看,右前轮胎已经爆胎。

发现爆胎后,安先生立即拨打了车辆销售人员的电话,却没能接通。该车用的是防爆胎,在爆胎以后依旧可以在一定时速下继续行驶,安先生只能继续将车开回了绵阳。

几天后,安先生和亲戚在闲聊中说起了这件事情。在一位亲戚的提醒下,他回去对其他三个轮胎进行了仔细检查。这一检查,让他一顿气愤:“左前方和右后方的轮胎都出现了鼓包的情况,加上之前爆胎的那一个,我这辆车买来8个月不到就有三个轮胎出现问题了。”

4月15日,安先生将车辆开到4S店讨说法。可工作人员表示,轮胎爆胎和鼓包是由于安先生自己操作不当所致,建议他先付费将爆了的轮胎进行更换,后期再具体协调处理。

“我的驾龄接近十年了,自己有两辆车,还从没遇到过这种情况。”安先生认为,如果是一个轮胎发生了爆胎,可能是自身操作有问题,可现在三个轮胎都同时出现了问题,轮胎的质量让他怀疑。

4月16日上午,记者在高新区见到了安先生以及他购买的这款黑色的宝马740Li,在车辆左前方和右后方的轮胎上,的确能看见鼓包的痕迹。随后,安先生从尾箱中拿出了已经更换下来的右前方轮胎,上面一条长度约四五厘米的裂口清晰可见。车辆仪表盘显示,该车行驶里程为8500多公里。

“换右前轮胎打折下来2400多。”安先生说,他对于4s店的处理结果并不满意,“这两个轮胎鼓包了,我也不敢开了,万一出点啥问题咋办?”安先生表示,他希望4S店能够免费将4个轮胎全部进行更换,可4S店没有同意。

4S店:系外力所致,轮胎已过质保期

针对此事,4月16日中午,记者来到了安先生购买车辆的绵阳中达成宝宝马4S店。

店内的一位服务顾问主管何小艳表示,安先生将车辆送到4S店以后,他们进行了细致的检查,“我们车辆有一个传感器,可以看见车辆是在什么时候进行的气压报警,它爆胎那一刻的时速是很高的,在79到80码的样子。”何女士说,安先生的车胎明显是外力所致,车辆轮毂有损伤,且轮胎的切面发生了断开,“但是因为我没有在现场,我不能说是客户操作不好,但轮胎爆胎肯定和开车人的驾驶习惯有关系,遇到坑、弯这些肯定都要减速的。”

何女士告诉记者,按照规定,他们的轮胎质保期是6个月、5000公里,而安先生购买的车辆已经超过这个期限。不过当时4S店给出的方案是先将轮胎进行更换,费用也是采取收定金的方式,并没有开单进行结算。

“那像安先生购买的这款车,你们有没有接到其他客户反映轮胎鼓包的问题呢?”面对记者的提问,何女士回答:“有。只要车辆在路上跑,轮胎都会有鼓包的这个现象,不仅是我们这个品牌,其他品牌也都会出现。”何女士说,路况和个人驾驶习惯都是决定轮胎使用寿命最重要的因素,安先生购买的这款车,轮胎的扁平比特别高,开车的时候就需要更加注意。

“客户的心情我们能理解,但是车辆在路上开,不可控的因素太多了。如果确实是在没有外力的作用下爆胎了,轮毂上是不会有任何痕迹的,它的跳动值也不会发生变化。”何女士说,安先生提出的方案并不符合相关规定,他们将和安先生进一步沟通协调。

安先生告诉记者,目前他已经向当地工商部门进行了反映,如果问题不能得到有效解决,他可能会将轮胎送往专业机构进行鉴定。与此同时,4S店方面也表示,将积极配合工商部门处理此事。

安州人
沙发
匿名  发表于 2021-1-16 22:39:25
My spouse and i got so thrilled that Peter could complete his analysis out of the ideas he made out of the site. It is now and again perplexing to simply happen to be freely giving concepts which usually men and women could have been making money from. Therefore we know we've got the website owner to give thanks to for that. The type of explanations you made, the easy site navigation, the relationships you can help promote - it's many spectacular, and it's really letting our son and our family imagine that this content is brilliant, which is unbelievably vital. Many thanks for the whole lot!
pandora http://www.pandora-jewelrys.us.com
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
板凳
匿名  发表于 2021-1-26 20:42:42
I have to convey my gratitude for your kind-heartedness giving support to people that have the need for help with this important area. Your personal dedication to getting the message up and down was definitely practical and has in most cases made guys like me to reach their endeavors. Your new interesting help implies a whole lot to me and substantially more to my mates. Many thanks; from each one of us.
yeezy http://www.shoesyeezy.us
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
地板
匿名  发表于 2021-2-10 18:06:10
I want to show  appreciation to you just for bailing me out of this particular issue. Just after looking out throughout the world-wide-web and meeting tips which are not pleasant, I believed my life was gone. Living minus the strategies to the issues you have fixed by means of your main report is a critical case, as well as the ones which may have negatively damaged my entire career if I had not discovered the blog. Your main capability and kindness in playing with all areas was precious. I'm not sure what I would've done if I hadn't come across such a subject like this. I am able to now look forward to my future. Thanks very much for your reliable and sensible guide. I will not hesitate to endorse your web sites to anyone who needs to have guidelines on this problem.
kyrie 6 http://www.kyrie-6.com
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
5#
匿名  发表于 2021-2-21 09:39:50
I must express my appreciation to the writer for rescuing me from such a instance. After browsing through the the web and coming across strategies that were not productive, I assumed my entire life was well over. Existing devoid of the solutions to the difficulties you've solved by way of your guideline is a crucial case, and the kind which may have in a negative way affected my career if I had not come across your web site. Your own mastery and kindness in taking care of every item was priceless. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't come upon such a thing like this. I'm able to at this moment relish my future. Thanks for your time so much for the impressive and amazing help. I won't think twice to endorse your site to anybody who will need care on this subject.
jordans shoes http://www.jordansshoes.us.org
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
6#
匿名  发表于 2021-2-24 10:54:34
I as well as my guys have been reviewing the great suggestions on your web blog and so the sudden I had an awful feeling I never thanked the site owner for those strategies. Most of the ladies are actually certainly very interested to see all of them and have certainly been having fun with those things. Thanks for really being very accommodating as well as for obtaining varieties of excellent topics millions of individuals are really desirous to understand about. Our sincere apologies for not expressing appreciation to you sooner.
chrome hearts outlet http://www.chromeheartstoreonline.com
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

本版积分规则

关于我们|客户端|绵阳论坛 ( 蜀ICP备2022009813号-1点击这里给我发消息 安全网站

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 06:44 , Processed in 1.471812 second(s), 52 queries , Gzip On.