积分

管理员 ←

积分

终极BOSS荣誉管理灌水之王论坛元老

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2020-12-5 20:14:26 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

蒙古国840斤“暖羊羊”赠给绵阳88位援鄂英雄,绵阳论坛

连日来的阴雨绵绵,冷气逼人,让人瑟瑟发抖,在这样的天气里,从蒙古国远道而来的“暖羊羊”来得正是时候!

12月4日下午,从蒙古国而来,路经武汉、成都的一车“暖羊羊”跨过了千山万水,终于到达了绵阳市卫健委门口(如图)。其实,这些羊肉是蒙古国捐赠给湖北同胞的,湖北同胞为了感恩全国人民对湖北的援助,于是将这些羊肉送给了所有援湖北的“白衣天使”,一起在冬日里感受温暖,这其中也包括了绵阳援湖北的抗疫英雄们。

记者在现场看到,所有来自蒙古国的羊肉均是由专业冷链物流运输公司承运,在运输及分发过程中,严格按照疫情防控要求进行全链条闭环管理,羊肉采取冰冻保存。每个箱子上还贴有检疫检验的标志,而箱子里则装的是羊排、羊腿等羊的精华部分。

“我们准备熬羊肉汤!”“要烤着吃!”“胡萝卜炖羊肉也不错!”……现场领到羊肉的抗疫英雄们兴奋不已,美滋滋地讨论着如何烹饪这些带有暖暖情谊的羊肉。

据市卫健委相关负责人介绍,蒙古国共捐赠了三万只羊,四川发放的羊肉共有9000公斤左右。其中,绵阳发放28箱共计840斤羊肉,全部赠给曾参与援助湖北的88位抗疫英雄。

安州人
沙发
匿名  发表于 2021-1-6 10:14:25
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
回复

使用道具

板凳
匿名  发表于 2021-1-6 10:15:02
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
回复

使用道具

地板
匿名  发表于 2021-1-6 10:22:54
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
回复

使用道具

5#
匿名  发表于 2021-1-16 18:09:48
I simply wanted to type a  remark to thank you for these great points you are sharing here. My extensive internet lookup has now been rewarded with useful suggestions to go over with my co-workers. I would admit that most of us visitors are undoubtedly lucky to exist in a remarkable network with very many lovely people with helpful guidelines. I feel extremely fortunate to have encountered the web pages and look forward to many more fabulous minutes reading here. Thanks a lot once more for a lot of things.
supreme clothing http://www.supremes-clothing.com
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
6#
匿名  发表于 2021-1-17 09:09:33
My wife and i felt so fulfilled that Edward could do his investigations through your ideas he gained when using the blog. It's not at all simplistic to simply always be offering ideas which some other people may have been trying to sell. And we do know we need the blog owner to give thanks to for this. The main explanations you've made, the straightforward web site menu, the friendships your site help to instill - it is everything unbelievable, and it is assisting our son in addition to the family imagine that the situation is brilliant, which is very fundamental. Thank you for everything!
<a href="http://www.balenciaga.us.com" >balenciaga shoes</a> balenciaga shoes
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
7#
匿名  发表于 2021-1-20 17:29:48
I would like to show some appreciation to this writer for bailing me out of this particular problem. After exploring through the online world and coming across ways which were not helpful, I believed my entire life was over. Being alive without the presence of strategies to the difficulties you have fixed by way of your short post is a crucial case, and the ones that might have negatively affected my career if I hadn't discovered your blog post. Your actual capability and kindness in maneuvering every aspect was valuable. I'm not sure what I would have done if I hadn't come upon such a stuff like this. It's possible to at this time look ahead to my future. Thanks a lot so much for this high quality and effective guide. I won't hesitate to endorse your blog post to anybody who should receive guidance on this subject.
yeezy 700
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
8#
匿名  发表于 2021-1-23 08:31:32
I want to voice my gratitude for your kindness supporting individuals who actually need help on this one subject matter. Your real commitment to getting the solution all through had become particularly valuable and have always permitted people just like me to attain their desired goals. Your invaluable useful information signifies this much to me and still more to my mates. With thanks; from everyone of us.
bape
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
9#
匿名  发表于 2021-1-26 17:46:51
I am glad for writing to make you be aware of of the brilliant discovery my cousin's daughter found reading through your site. She realized plenty of details, not to mention how it is like to possess a great teaching nature to make many others smoothly know just exactly certain grueling subject areas. You truly exceeded people's expected results. I appreciate you for supplying the good, trustworthy, revealing and cool tips about the topic to Emily.
authentic jordans
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
10#
匿名  发表于 2021-1-27 07:54:23
I am also writing to let you be aware of of the terrific encounter my friend's princess gained reading through your webblog. She picked up some things, with the inclusion of what it is like to possess an amazing giving mood to make many more just understand some tortuous subject areas. You really did more than our desires. I appreciate you for showing such essential, safe, revealing and cool tips about this topic to Julie.
nike react
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
11#
匿名  发表于 2021-1-30 11:08:02
I precisely wished to thank you very much yet again. I am not sure what I might have handled without the actual ways contributed by you concerning this area of interest. It previously was a real traumatic circumstance for me, but seeing a skilled style you dealt with that forced me to cry over delight. Now i'm happier for this service and thus trust you are aware of an amazing job that you're carrying out teaching most people using your web blog. Most probably you haven't come across any of us.
kobe shoes
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
12#
匿名  发表于 2021-2-2 14:46:32
I precisely desired to say thanks once more. I do not know the things I would've undertaken in the absence of these tips shared by you concerning such a area. Previously it was the intimidating circumstance in my opinion, but coming across a new well-written way you solved that made me to jump for contentment. Now i am happier for your support and then expect you know what a great job that you are accomplishing training the mediocre ones with the aid of your webblog. I know that you've never met all of us.
golden goose sneakers
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
13#
匿名  发表于 2021-2-5 18:03:15
I as well as my guys were checking the best tips and hints on your web blog and then then came up with a terrible suspicion I never expressed respect to the web site owner for those tips. Those boys came absolutely joyful to read through all of them and have now certainly been taking advantage of these things. We appreciate you indeed being well helpful and also for utilizing such superb resources most people are really eager to understand about. Our honest apologies for not saying thanks to you earlier.
curry 8
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
14#
匿名  发表于 2021-2-8 12:04:38
A lot of thanks for all of the efforts on this blog. Ellie enjoys doing investigations and it is obvious why. My partner and i notice all of the dynamic mode you give good tips and hints through this web site and strongly encourage response from other ones on this matter and my daughter is truly studying so much. Take pleasure in the rest of the year. You are performing a fabulous job.
kd13
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
15#
匿名  发表于 2021-2-10 16:26:05
I wanted to write you a tiny remark to say thanks again with your pleasant basics you've discussed on this website. It's quite strangely generous with you to provide publicly exactly what many of us might have advertised as an ebook to get some money on their own, most notably considering that you might have tried it in the event you wanted. Those suggestions as well acted to be a good way to recognize that someone else have the identical keenness just like my personal own to know many more on the topic of this issue. Certainly there are millions of more pleasant situations up front for individuals who take a look at your blog post.
pandora charms
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

本版积分规则

关于我们|客户端|绵阳论坛 ( 蜀ICP备2022009813号-1点击这里给我发消息 安全网站

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 18:43 , Processed in 1.270016 second(s), 70 queries , Gzip On.