积分

管理员 ←

积分

终极BOSS荣誉管理灌水之王论坛元老

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2020-10-19 10:02:40 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

10月15日,国务院人普办调研组来绵,调研我市第七次人口普查工作并举行专题座谈会。

调研组一行先后深入高新区火炬实验小学,涪城区工区街道办灵通社区、水韵滨江小区,游仙区涪江街道韩家脊社区、天晨三江首座小区、三汇绿岛小区等地,通过实地察看、入户走访、听取汇报等方式,了解我市人口普查工作开展情况。

在高新区火炬实验小学,调研组观看了人口普查“小手拉大手”活动成果,并走进教室聆听普查员对学生进行的人口普查知识“一堂课”讲解,为孩子们的“我与人口普查”主题征文、手抄报和正在拍摄的人普宣传歌曲《我在这里长大》MV点赞。在水韵滨江小区、天晨三江首座小区,调研组看望基层普查人员并跟随他们进入居民家中,现场指导人口普查入户摸底工作,与住户亲切交谈,询问家庭人口信息,在调研组和普查员的指导下,住户当场完成自主申报。

专题座谈会上,调研组听取了我市人普工作情况汇报,详细了解了我市人口普查宣传工作及入户摸底工作开展情况。调研组对我市高效有序推进人口普查各项工作给予充分肯定,希望绵阳继续发挥宣传优势,大力推进自主填报,强化普查业务学习,注重普查数据质量,确保高质量完成第七次全国人口普查各项工作任务。

安州人
沙发
匿名  发表于 2021-1-16 17:19:41
I needed to send you one very small observation so as to say thank you once again for your personal marvelous tactics you have featured in this article. It is certainly incredibly open-handed of people like you to allow without restraint just what most people might have marketed as an ebook to get some cash for themselves, certainly now that you could have done it in the event you desired. The things likewise worked as the easy way to realize that other people online have similar zeal much like my own to grasp a good deal more on the topic of this condition. I know there are some more pleasant situations up front for individuals who see your website.
supreme new york http://www.supreme-clothings.us.com
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
板凳
匿名  发表于 2021-1-23 08:12:01
I enjoy you because of each of your hard work on this blog. Kim really loves carrying out investigation and it's easy to see why. I learn all relating to the lively means you convey insightful tips and hints by means of the web blog and even invigorate response from some other people on the area while my daughter is undoubtedly understanding a great deal. Take advantage of the remaining portion of the new year. Your conducting a dazzling job.
curry 8 http://www.curry8.net
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
地板
匿名  发表于 2021-1-24 10:01:27
I in addition to my friends were analyzing the excellent points located on the blog and so then developed an awful suspicion I never expressed respect to the blog owner for those tips. All of the men ended up so very interested to read all of them and have now extremely been loving them. Thanks for getting indeed helpful and also for selecting this sort of very good topics millions of individuals are really desirous to learn about. My honest apologies for not saying thanks to  sooner.
<a href="http://www.adidasyeezyboost350.us.com" >adidas yeezy</a> adidas yeezy
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
5#
匿名  发表于 2021-1-26 16:49:13
My spouse and i got so fortunate when Jordan could round up his investigation while using the ideas he received using your weblog. It is now and again perplexing to simply always be giving away information which a number of people could have been making money from. And we all already know we have the website owner to give thanks to for this. The entire explanations you have made, the straightforward web site menu, the relationships you will give support to instill - it is mostly unbelievable, and it is leading our son in addition to us do think this situation is brilliant, which is certainly highly fundamental. Thank you for the whole thing!
kd 10
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
6#
匿名  发表于 2021-1-27 17:47:25
I needed to write you a bit of remark to be able to thank you very much as before on your extraordinary basics you have featured in this article. It's  remarkably open-handed with you to present unreservedly what a few individuals could possibly have made available for an e-book to end up making some dough on their own, certainly now that you might well have done it if you ever considered necessary. The good ideas in addition served as the great way to know that the rest have the identical zeal like my own to find out good deal more in regard to this issue. Certainly there are a lot more pleasurable situations ahead for those who check out your blog post.
off white hoodie
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
7#
匿名  发表于 2021-2-8 23:25:21
I precisely had to appreciate you yet again. I am not sure what I would've implemented without the type of pointers provided by you concerning such a situation. It has been a real intimidating difficulty in my circumstances, however , encountering the very professional way you resolved it forced me to leap with happiness. Now i'm happy for your work and hope you realize what a powerful job that you're doing educating many people via your blog. Most probably you have never encountered any of us.
curry 7
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
8#
匿名  发表于 2021-2-11 11:14:46
Thanks so much for providing individuals with an extraordinarily wonderful possiblity to read articles and blog posts from this web site. It's usually so pleasing plus packed with fun for me and my office acquaintances to visit your web site at the very least 3 times in one week to learn the new items you have got. Not to mention, we are actually pleased with all the fantastic advice you serve. Selected 2 points in this post are rather the best we have all had.
longchamp
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
9#
匿名  发表于 2021-2-21 08:02:41
I would like to get across my affection for your kind-heartedness in support of men and women that really need assistance with this important idea. Your special commitment to passing the message along had become rather valuable and has truly encouraged guys and women much like me to realize their endeavors. Your amazing warm and helpful report indicates much to me and additionally to my peers. Warm regards; from everyone of us.
supreme clothing
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
10#
匿名  发表于 2021-2-22 08:46:10
I and my pals appeared to be taking note of the nice pointers on your web page and so quickly came up with an awful suspicion I had not thanked the web blog owner for those tips. These boys had been certainly very interested to study them and have now truly been taking pleasure in those things. Appreciate your really being well thoughtful and then for settling on certain essential guides millions of individuals are really desirous to discover. Our own honest apologies for not expressing appreciation to  sooner.
kobe shoes
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
11#
匿名  发表于 2021-2-24 08:56:03
My spouse and i have been now glad  Louis managed to conclude his survey out of the precious recommendations he made when using the weblog. It's not at all simplistic to just choose to be offering thoughts which a number of people may have been selling. And now we discover we now have the blog owner to appreciate for that. The type of explanations you have made, the simple site menu, the relationships you make it possible to instill - it's got most unbelievable, and it's facilitating our son and us recognize that this subject is awesome, and that is particularly pressing. Thanks for all!
kenzo hoodie
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
12#
匿名  发表于 2021-2-25 07:35:39
Thanks a lot for giving everyone an exceptionally remarkable chance to check tips from this website. It's always very excellent and as well , jam-packed with a great time for me and my office friends to search your blog at a minimum three times in 7 days to read through the newest guides you have got. Of course, I'm just usually happy with your very good suggestions you serve. Selected two facts in this post are undeniably the most impressive we have ever had.
yeezy
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

本版积分规则

关于我们|客户端|绵阳论坛 ( 蜀ICP备2022009813号-1点击这里给我发消息 安全网站

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 04:13 , Processed in 1.329902 second(s), 65 queries , Gzip On.