帖子

积分

管理员 ←

积分

终极BOSS荣誉管理灌水之王论坛元老

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2020-9-26 11:40:12 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

为进一步推动绵阳城区公交线路与安州区、高新区河边场的无缝连接,降低线路重复系数,合理利用公交资源。9月26日起,市公交集团公司对现运行线路18路、91路、观光601路进行优化调整。

18路调整后停靠站点:火车客站西、爱尔眼科医院花园市场、海棠花园、普明北路东段、十字路口、火炬东街路口、外国语学校、万兴街口、普明北路、长虹天樾、何家祠、华驰书院、普明北路西段、菩提福园、菩提路、中电九所、永发路、永兴综合市场、狮子山村、九洲体育馆、师范学院磨家校区、招呼站(磨家医院)、磨家小区招呼站、大觉寺路口、三海路中段、思源路口、三海路冀平路口、河边场招呼站、科技城大道南段、510招呼站、河边、河边农贸市场、河边中学、唐家大院招呼站、白庙子、断石桥招呼站、大郞庙、杨家房子招呼站、石板梁子招呼站、银花湖水库。

同时,18路海峰支线(海峰—永兴)优化后停靠站点:永兴(停车场)、永昌路口、公交好运驾校、狮子山村、兴安大道路口、兴安大道招呼站、梁家桥、方登寺居民点、双土地居民点、新指站、创新中路、三官庙、茅针寺、双圣小区B区、三海路中段、思源路口、三海路冀平路口、河边场、海峰小区、京东方路中段、京东方路北段、海峰。

91路调整停靠站点:安州城北客运站、益昌路西站、好医生大道中段、安州长虹世纪城南站、五路口、广厦景园、农业银行、文星阁、白鹤林小区、永丰九组、银河大道中段、竹林五组、淘金大桥、龙集九组、石岭村十一社、石岭村、金家林招呼站、金家林上街、涪金路中段、二中金家林校区、涪金路招呼站、金家林居民点、科技城软件园、大包梁、天生桥、九洲西门、四川九洲技师学院、八角居民区、二环路口招呼站、八角北路、创业大道中段、中国石油、交警队家属区、创业大道南段、八角南路东段、科技城人才公园,双碑东街北段、双碑东街南段、万向装饰建材城、爱尔眼科医院花园市场、花园路、花园南街口、火车客站西。

观光601路调整后停靠站点:南郊机场、浸水村、民航飞行学院、瓦店村五组、瓦店村七组、花园南街口、火车客站、爱尔眼科医院花园市场、双碑东街南段、双碑东街北段、交警队家属区、中国石油、创业大道中段、天府学院、九洲路口、天生桥、大包梁、科技城软件园、金家林居民点、金家林村委会、金家林、石岭村、石岭村十一社、先林村七组、先林村、柏洋村、友谊桥、安州区住建局、文化馆、文化广场、新川小区、新川路龙安街口、北川禹王桥。

(任辉 绵阳日报社融媒体记者 尹秦 刘晏男)

安州人
沙发
匿名  发表于 2021-1-25 11:03:21
I am only commenting to let you know of the perfect encounter my girl found checking your site. She even learned such a lot of pieces, not to mention what it is like to have an awesome coaching mindset to have a number of people with no trouble fully grasp some tricky issues. You truly did more than my expected results. Thank you for producing the important, dependable, explanatory and even unique guidance on the topic to Lizeth.
yeezy http://www.yeezysneakers.us
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
板凳
匿名  发表于 2021-1-25 15:35:08
A lot of thanks for all of the hard work on this web page. My daughter delights in carrying out investigation and it's easy to see why. A number of us notice all of the compelling medium you give sensible guidance by means of the website and as well as welcome contribution from website visitors about this issue so our girl is without a doubt discovering a whole lot. Have fun with the remaining portion of the year. You have been performing a brilliant job.
<a href="http://www.kobe.us.com" >kobe</a> kobe
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
地板
匿名  发表于 2021-1-28 17:24:18
Thanks so much for providing individuals with a very special opportunity to read in detail from this site. It really is so pleasurable and as well , full of a lot of fun for me personally and my office peers to visit your blog not less than 3 times in one week to see the newest tips you have got. And lastly, I'm so actually pleased with the mind-boggling pointers you give. Some 4 ideas in this posting are in reality the most beneficial we have had.
jordan shoes
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
5#
匿名  发表于 2021-1-31 22:47:10
I am only writing to make you know of the awesome discovery my friend's child went through visiting your web site. She came to find several issues, most notably how it is like to possess an ideal coaching spirit to let many more without problems learn specified specialized topics. You undoubtedly did more than visitors' desires. I appreciate you for displaying those interesting, dependable, edifying as well as unique guidance on the topic to Ethel.
adidas yeezy
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
6#
匿名  发表于 2021-2-9 17:26:23
Thank you a lot for giving everyone a very breathtaking chance to check tips from this web site. It is often very excellent and as well , packed with a great time for me personally and my office peers to visit your site particularly 3 times in a week to read the fresh things you will have. And definitely, we're actually impressed for the unbelievable secrets served by you. Some 4 tips in this article are definitely the most impressive we have all had.
supreme outlet
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
7#
匿名  发表于 2021-2-9 21:32:31
I would like to get across my respect for your kindness in support of folks that must have guidance on your subject matter. Your very own commitment to getting the solution all around was astonishingly powerful and have surely enabled others like me to achieve their endeavors. Your amazing interesting publication means much a person like me and extremely more to my office colleagues. Regards; from all of us.
jordan retro
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
8#
匿名  发表于 2021-2-20 08:59:23
I needed to write you this little bit of note so as to give many thanks as before on the striking tips you have shared on this page. It is simply tremendously open-handed with people like you to allow without restraint just what numerous people could have advertised as an e book to earn some money for their own end, primarily seeing that you might well have done it if you ever decided. The tips additionally served to be a easy way to know that someone else have similar passion like my very own to learn way more on the topic of this matter. I know there are a lot more pleasant instances up front for many who look over your blog post.
irving shoes
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
9#
匿名  发表于 2021-2-23 10:03:01
I'm commenting to let you understand what a incredible discovery my cousin's daughter obtained viewing the blog. She came to find such a lot of things, not to mention how it is like to have an excellent giving style to let many more quite simply master chosen impossible matters. You truly did more than visitors' desires. Thanks for churning out such interesting, trusted, informative and fun tips about your topic to Mary.
yeezy shoes
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
10#
匿名  发表于 2021-3-1 07:55:17
I am just writing to make you know what a incredible discovery my wife's daughter had visiting your webblog. She came to find such a lot of issues, with the inclusion of what it's like to have a very effective giving character to make the others without hassle learn about specified impossible matters. You truly did more than visitors' expectations. I appreciate you for rendering those warm and helpful, dependable, revealing as well as fun tips on your topic to Janet.
bape clothing
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
11#
匿名  发表于 2021-3-1 10:55:26
Needed to draft you the bit of observation to be able to thank you once again for those nice tips you have discussed at this time. It was certainly strangely generous of you in giving extensively what a number of people might have sold for an ebook to make some dough on their own, precisely seeing that you could have tried it if you ever desired. The concepts in addition worked like the easy way to be sure that many people have the identical fervor like my very own to know the truth significantly more with regards to this problem. I believe there are several more pleasurable situations up front for individuals who look into your blog post.
golden goose sneakers
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

本版积分规则

关于我们|客户端|绵阳论坛 ( 蜀ICP备2022009813号-1点击这里给我发消息 安全网站

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 20:44 , Processed in 1.409602 second(s), 64 queries , Gzip On.