管理员 ←

积分

终极BOSS荣誉管理灌水之王论坛元老

发表于 2020-9-20 09:49:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

绵阳科博会,今年看什么?,绵阳论坛

长虹5G+8K电视

绵阳科博会,今年看什么?,绵阳论坛 

红外线智慧测温门

提到科博会您会想到什么?是科技技术的创新?是科技成果的体验?是科技产品的认知?还是智能化?国际化?

为期五天的第八届中国(绵阳)科技城国际科技博览会(以下简称“科博会”)将于9月21日开幕,围绕“科技创新、开放合作”主题,本届科博会将采取线上线下相结合的办展办会新模式,首设“2020科博会云展馆”,这也让世界目光再度聚焦绵阳。

不少读者、网友朋友,对今年的“云上科博会”充满了好奇,如何观看云展览?又能看到什么新奇的科技成果呢?到底有什么特点和亮点?19日,记者提前带您探秘“2020科博会云展馆”,对本届科博会的看点、亮点进行一番全景式“扫描”。

□绵阳日报社融媒体记者 尹秦 文/图

绵阳本土“黑科技”

支持方言搜索可视频拍照通话

9月19日,记者在手机上点进云展馆的中国(绵阳)科技城主题馆展区,其中长虹展位吸引了记者的注意。斩获多项国际大奖的长虹激光影院C8UT出现在展品中,通过3D建模呈现,还原了C8UT设备的三维外部构造,大家可以直接深度地体验画质效果。

从设备颜值上看,C8UT采用了科技感满满的云子造型,黛蓝雅金配色,3D烫金金属感的LOGO与全周雅金色泽饰环出挑吸睛;从操作性能上看,C8UT兼备了长虹极智屏功能,融入AI物联,支持远程语音智控。

同时,还可以看到长虹的5G+8K电视,不仅解决了方言搜台,而且还具备拍照、打电话、测定电视与用户之间距离等功能。据了解,5G+8K电视在8K画质输出基础上,增加AI画质补偿,采用手机与电脑专属的高端LPDDR4内存颗粒,让画质更灵动,画面更清晰、更真实。高达5GB的内存容量,在带宽上相对“普通DDR4”提升100%;速率上相对“普通DDR4”提升40%;在智能物联、全域物联上的速度更快、观看效果更流畅。通过使用8K芯片,具备从视频采集、编码、传输、解码到显示等“端到端”的8K芯片解决方案能力。在电视音画上,将杜比视界(DolbyVision)HDR影像和杜比全景声(DolbyAtmos)沉浸式音频相结合,为用户提供超高清视频观看体验。

一秒完成“体检”

这道在疫情中兴起的“门”超神奇

汽车、新材料、电子信息、高端装备制造……在云展馆内,上千件“黑科技”展品将向大家展示。其中一项——红外线智慧测温门,走过这道门的瞬间,就完成了一项“体检”——测体温。

据了解,红外线智慧测温门是兴事门窗有限责任公司省级技术中心结合“神精网络的深度学习算法及红外热成像技术原理”,自主研发出智能测温系统与门体合一的系列产品。这是一种更安全的非接触式测温方法,记者提醒您,当您走过这道门时,可得把气憋住了,因为您通过“肛肠末端”排放出来的不明异味气体,也能被清楚记录。这个展品将通过3D展示,带您从另一个视角看看这道神奇的门。

本次科博会云展馆分为一个序厅和三个主题展馆,共24个展区,由5000余组3D模型组构成,集聚了来自海内外的近600家企业和机构、1800余项展品。它打破了线下展览的限制,线上观展不但可以直观地看到展品的外观,更能直观地感受到高科技的应用成果。据主办方介绍,本次科博会的每个精品展位都有企业的精品产品模型作为代表,点击云展光标,观众就可以进入企业展位并查看精品展品。它打破了线下展览的限制,线上观展不但可以直观地看到展品的外观,更能直观地感受到高科技的应用成果。

编辑:李志

安州人
匿名  发表于 2021-1-19 08:33:06
I have to point out my love for your generosity for men and women that must have help on in this subject matter. Your real dedication to getting the solution around became unbelievably functional and has really encouraged some individuals just like me to attain their pursuits. The useful information signifies so much a person like me and extremely more to my office colleagues. Thanks a ton; from each one of us.
<a href="http://www.supremes-clothing.com" >supreme hoodie</a> supreme hoodie
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
匿名  发表于 2021-1-19 09:17:47
I not to mention my guys appeared to be taking note of the best tips and tricks found on your web page and then quickly got an awful feeling I had not thanked the web blog owner for those techniques. Most of the young boys became certainly happy to read them and have now in actuality been having fun with them. We appreciate you indeed being really thoughtful as well as for going for this kind of incredibly good tips millions of individuals are really needing to learn about. Our own sincere apologies for not expressing gratitude to you earlier.
supreme
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
匿名  发表于 2021-1-22 12:35:02
I must convey my admiration for your kindness in support of people that require guidance on the subject matter. Your real commitment to getting the message all around became surprisingly useful and has specifically permitted guys like me to realize their dreams. Your personal useful useful information can mean a whole lot to me and a whole lot more to my fellow workers. Thank you; from all of us.
yeezy boost 350
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
匿名  发表于 2021-1-22 14:09:26
Needed to write you a very little word so as to say thanks a lot once again on your splendid strategies you've shown at this time. It's simply  open-handed of you giving without restraint all many of us would've offered for an ebook in making some dough for their own end, most notably given that you might have tried it in the event you wanted. The things also worked to become good way to fully grasp some people have similar dream really like my own to grasp great deal more related to this issue. I think there are millions of more pleasurable periods in the future for many who examine your blog.
yeezy boost 350 v2
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
匿名  发表于 2021-2-1 07:47:54
I have to show some appreciation to you just for bailing me out of this particular dilemma. Just after exploring throughout the world wide web and getting concepts which are not powerful, I assumed my entire life was gone. Existing devoid of the approaches to the difficulties you've fixed through your entire article is a crucial case, and the ones that could have badly affected my entire career if I had not encountered your web blog. Your own skills and kindness in playing with all the things was very useful. I am not sure what I would've done if I hadn't come upon such a solution like this. It's possible to at this moment relish my future. Thanks for your time so much for the high quality and sensible help. I won't think twice to suggest your web page to any individual who should have care on this topic.
kd 13
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
匿名  发表于 2021-2-4 08:20:55
I and my pals have been reviewing the great hints located on your web page then unexpectedly came up with an awful suspicion I never expressed respect to the web blog owner for those secrets. Those young boys were definitely  joyful to learn all of them and now have very much been using these things. Thanks for truly being very accommodating and then for making a decision on variety of fantastic useful guides millions of individuals are really desperate to learn about. My personal sincere regret for not saying thanks to  earlier.
kd shoes
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
匿名  发表于 2021-2-4 08:58:21
My husband and i were absolutely satisfied when Ervin could finish up his reports out of the precious recommendations he was given while using the blog. It's not at all simplistic to just continually be releasing guidance which usually many people may have been making money from. And now we discover we need the website owner to give thanks to because of that. The most important illustrations you made, the simple website menu, the relationships you will assist to engender - it's most fabulous, and it's really facilitating our son in addition to us recognize that that subject is entertaining, and that is truly important. Thanks for the whole thing!
moncler jackets
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
匿名  发表于 2021-2-12 09:58:22
I enjoy you because of all your valuable work on this website. My mum loves doing investigation and it's easy to understand why. Most of us hear all concerning the lively mode you give practical secrets on your web site and even boost contribution from other individuals on that issue then my princess is truly being taught a lot. Take advantage of the remaining portion of the new year. You're doing a stunning job.
jordan shoes
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
匿名  发表于 2021-2-12 10:32:27
I wish to point out my passion for your kindness in support of those individuals that actually need help with the theme. Your real dedication to passing the solution along has been rather useful and have consistently empowered girls just like me to attain their objectives. Your own helpful hints and tips denotes so much a person like me and further more to my colleagues. Best wishes; from all of us.
longchamp
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
匿名  发表于 2021-2-20 14:21:40
I wish to get across my gratitude for your kind-heartedness supporting men who should have assistance with your subject matter. Your personal commitment to getting the message around ended up being astonishingly valuable and has continuously made guys just like me to attain their pursuits. Your amazing insightful tutorial entails so much to me and extremely more to my colleagues. Thanks a ton; from each one of us.
lebron james shoes
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
匿名  发表于 2021-2-23 17:02:19
I have to show my appreciation to the writer for bailing me out of this particular issue. Just after surfing through the search engines and finding recommendations which were not productive, I assumed my entire life was over. Existing devoid of the strategies to the difficulties you've solved as a result of your good guideline is a serious case, as well as the ones that might have in a negative way damaged my entire career if I had not noticed your website. Your personal competence and kindness in dealing with the whole lot was important. I am not sure what I would've done if I had not come across such a stuff like this. I am able to at this moment relish my future. Thank you very much for this reliable and results-oriented help. I will not be reluctant to suggest your blog to any individual who needs to have support about this problem.
lebron 16
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
匿名  发表于 2021-2-23 17:57:19
I am commenting to let you know what a beneficial encounter my cousin's child experienced studying the blog. She realized a lot of details, most notably what it's like to have a great coaching mindset to get others clearly completely grasp chosen very confusing subject areas. You truly surpassed her desires. I appreciate you for coming up with these useful, healthy, explanatory and also cool thoughts on the topic to Jane.
golden goose sneakers
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
匿名  发表于 2021-3-1 18:21:06
Thank you a lot for giving everyone a very spectacular chance to check tips from this site. It is usually so terrific plus jam-packed with fun for me personally and my office friends to visit your site the equivalent of thrice a week to find out the newest issues you have. And lastly, I'm at all times fascinated for the spectacular tips and hints you give. Certain 1 areas in this posting are basically the best we've had.
jordan shoes
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
匿名  发表于 2021-3-3 15:05:59
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

本版积分规则

关于我们|客户端|绵阳论坛 ( 蜀ICP备2022009813号-1点击这里给我发消息 安全网站

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 13:25 , Processed in 1.362488 second(s), 65 queries , Gzip On.