[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

管理员 ←

积分

终极BOSS荣誉管理灌水之王论坛元老

发表于 2020-7-19 16:30:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

作为省级重点文化产业项目、绵阳文化旅游产业标志性项目,经过三年多时间的连续奋战,7月18日上午,绵阳方特东方神画在江油市盛大开园。市委书记刘超、省文化和旅游厅一级巡视员宋铭、华强方特文化科技集团总裁刘道强出席开园仪式并致辞。市委副书记、市长元方主持,市政协主席李亚莲出席。

绵阳方特东方神画盛大开园,绵阳论坛

刘超在致辞时对绵阳方特东方神画开园表示祝贺,向给予项目建设支持帮助各界各方表示感谢。他说,文旅产业是绿色产业、朝阳产业、富民产业,是经济增长的重要引擎和转型发展的重要动能。近年来,我们认真贯彻习近平总书记关于文化和旅游发展的重要论述,全面落实省委、省政府“大力推动文旅融合发展”的决策部署,坚持以文促旅、以旅彰文,初步走出了一条文旅融合发展的新路子。绵阳方特东方神画项目,就是绵阳推动文旅融合发展取得的又一重大成果。项目的盛大开园,将产生巨大的经济效益、社会效益,有力助推绵阳经济高质量发展;将有力做实文旅发展“核心枢纽”、做强李白文化旅游精品线路,促进绵阳文旅发展新布局加速构建成形,有力助推绵阳文旅产业发展水平整体提升;将为绵阳新增一处“旅游新地标”“网红打卡地”,有力助推绵阳知名度影响力持续扩大。

刘超说,绵阳方特东方神画正式开园,标志着项目正式进入运营阶段。希望华强方特集团对绵阳方特项目在后续经营上加强指导,在市场拓展上大力支持,力争把绵阳方特东方神画打造成为国内文旅融合发展的标杆和典范。江油市和绵阳市级有关部门要继续做好各项服务保障工作,塑造绵州大地热情好客、周到细致的良好形象。相信有省委、省政府的坚强领导,有省级部门的大力支持,绵阳与华强方特集团一定能共创互利共赢的美好明天,共同为四川建设文化强省、旅游强省作出新的更大贡献。

绵阳方特东方神画盛大开园,绵阳论坛

宋铭代表省文化和旅游厅向绵阳方特东方神画开园表示祝贺。他说,省委省政府高度重视文化和旅游工作。绵阳市认真贯彻省委、省政府安排部署,狠抓策划、运营、管理,加快建设以江油为核心的枢纽性文化旅游发展基地,着力构建 “一个核心枢纽、三条精品线路、全域旅游示范区”的文旅经济发展新布局。此次绵阳方特东方神画投入运营,是绵阳落实省委、省政府关于推动文化旅游融合发展的具体举措,将为我省文旅产业发展注入强劲动力。绵阳方特东方神画在建设运营中体现了新技术、新业态、新模式,期待项目早日成为绵阳乃至四川面向全国、面向世界文化旅游的重要窗口和金字招牌。

刘道强对绵阳市委、市政府以及各界各方给予华强方特集团在绵项目的关心支持表示感谢。他说,多年来,华强方特一直坚持文化和科技融合发展的理念,专注于发展文化旅游产业,其中主题乐园产业已经进入全球五强的行列。今天开业的绵阳方特东方神画,必将给广大游客带来一个与众不同的欢乐盛宴、一次难以忘怀的旅游体验。在未来的经营过程中,集团将全力以赴做好经营管理,以一流的品质、一流的环境,一流的服务,努力将绵阳方特东方神画打造成为四川文化旅游的新名片,推动绵阳文化旅游产业加快发展,为绵阳经济社会发展作出更多贡献。

绵阳方特东方神画盛大开园,绵阳论坛

临近9时,刘超宣布:“绵阳方特东方神画开园。”随后,刘超、宋铭、刘道强,省经济和信息化厅党组副书记、副厅长刘少敏,省委教育工委委员、省教育厅副厅长崔昌宏,省国资委副主任沈汝源,省林业和草原局副局长包建华,省财政厅二级巡视员李小亚,省生态环境厅二级巡视员王前程,省卫生健康委二级巡视员唐克农,省经济合作局二级巡视员张树华,华强方特集团执行总裁顿忠杰,江油市委书记周涛共同启动压杆装置,开启“欢乐之门”。

市领导张学民、李作虎、罗蒙、田荣华,华强方特集团副总裁任海平,以及省、市有关部门,各县(市、区)、园区有关负责同志参加仪式。

绵阳方特东方神画盛大开园,绵阳论坛

据悉,绵阳方特东方神画占地面积60余万平方米,是我市近年来引进的投资额最大的文旅产业项目,也是华强方特集团在西南地区打造的规模最大的文化高科技主题乐园。项目以华夏历史文明传承为主题,综合运用激光多媒体、立体特效、微缩实景等高科技手段,采用参与、互动、体验等形式,建设运营了九州神韵、孟姜女、梁祝等11个独具特色的室内大型高科技主题项目和30多个不同类型的室外游乐项目。

安州人
匿名  发表于 2021-1-22 09:06:06
I must point out my admiration for your kind-heartedness in support of folks who absolutely need help on your content. Your real dedication to passing the message throughout had become especially powerful and has constantly empowered folks just like me to attain their ambitions. Your new useful tutorial entails this much to me and extremely more to my fellow workers. Regards; from everyone of us.
jordan sneakers http://www.jordanssneakers.us.com
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
匿名  发表于 2021-1-23 12:25:47
I want to express  appreciation to you for bailing me out of such a crisis. After scouting throughout the internet and getting suggestions that were not beneficial, I believed my entire life was done. Being alive minus the strategies to the issues you have fixed all through the guide is a crucial case, as well as those that could have in a negative way damaged my career if I hadn't noticed your web page. Your personal ability and kindness in controlling every aspect was tremendous. I am not sure what I would've done if I hadn't come across such a stuff like this. I can also at this point relish my future. Thanks a lot very much for the high quality and result oriented guide. I won't hesitate to suggest your web blog to anybody who desires support about this issue.
<a href="http://www.michaeljordanshoes.us.com" >michael jordan shoes</a> michael jordan shoes
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
匿名  发表于 2021-1-25 19:28:02
A lot of thanks for all of your efforts on this website. My daughter takes pleasure in going through internet research and it's really obvious why. My spouse and i hear all relating to the powerful mode you present insightful items via your blog and boost contribution from other ones about this point plus my simple princess is really becoming educated so much. Have fun with the rest of the year. You're doing a first class job.
kobe byrant shoes
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
匿名  发表于 2021-2-10 19:26:22
I simply wished to thank you very much once again. I'm not certain what I would have made to happen in the absence of those basics shown by you regarding such a concern. It actually was the hard situation in my view, nevertheless looking at the very professional tactic you managed that took me to jump for fulfillment. I am just grateful for your support and then sincerely hope you find out what an amazing job you are always providing training many people through the use of your website. I know that you've never got to know any of us.
supreme clothing
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
匿名  发表于 2021-2-12 07:56:56
Thanks so much for giving everyone a very breathtaking possiblity to read critical reviews from this web site. It really is very excellent and also stuffed with a good time for me personally and my office fellow workers to search your web site minimum 3 times weekly to read the latest issues you have got. Of course, I'm so at all times amazed with all the eye-popping creative concepts served by you. Selected 1 tips in this post are really the simplest I have had.
golden goose
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
匿名  发表于 2021-2-20 11:06:11
I precisely wanted to appreciate you yet again. I am not sure what I might have followed without these concepts shared by you over that area. It was actually a very challenging condition for me, however , encountering the expert avenue you handled it made me to jump with happiness. I'm happy for this help and thus have high hopes you comprehend what an amazing job you have been carrying out instructing others through your websites. Most likely you've never encountered all of us.
kd 10
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
匿名  发表于 2021-2-21 11:38:42
My wife and i were absolutely excited when Chris could finish off his analysis using the precious recommendations he came across through your web pages. It is now and again perplexing just to possibly be giving out procedures which usually most people have been trying to sell. And we all take into account we now have the website owner to thank because of that. The specific explanations you made, the simple web site menu, the relationships your site help to instill - it's everything terrific, and it's letting our son in addition to the family recognize that that idea is amusing, which is certainly pretty serious. Many thanks for the whole lot!
ggdb
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
匿名  发表于 2021-2-23 12:22:11
I and also my pals were checking the good procedures located on your web page and unexpectedly came up with an awful feeling I had not thanked the blog owner for those techniques. All of the people happened to be so thrilled to read them and have in effect honestly been using them. Thank you for actually being really thoughtful and for making a decision on this form of magnificent topics most people are really needing to be aware of. Our own sincere apologies for not saying thanks to you earlier.
westbrook shoes
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
匿名  发表于 2021-2-24 12:19:49
I wish to show  appreciation to the writer just for bailing me out of such a condition. After checking through the internet and getting thoughts that were not pleasant, I believed my life was gone. Being alive without the presence of strategies to the issues you've fixed by means of your main report is a crucial case, and the kind that might have in a wrong way affected my entire career if I hadn't noticed the blog. That competence and kindness in dealing with all areas was precious. I'm not sure what I would've done if I hadn't come upon such a thing like this. I can also at this point look forward to my future. Thank you very much for this high quality and sensible guide. I will not think twice to refer the website to anybody who wants and needs support on this problem.
yeezy
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
匿名  发表于 2021-3-1 13:26:55
I wanted to draft you this very little word to be able to say thank you as before about the lovely tips you've shown in this article. This has been so seriously generous with people like you to make easily precisely what a few individuals could possibly have distributed as an ebook to generate some dough on their own, precisely now that you might have tried it if you ever considered necessary. These smart ideas likewise served like the easy way to be certain that other people have similar zeal similar to my personal own to know the truth lots more related to this matter. I am certain there are numerous more pleasurable opportunities ahead for people who go through your site.
supreme clothing
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

本版积分规则

关于我们|客户端|绵阳论坛 ( 蜀ICP备2022009813号-1点击这里给我发消息 安全网站

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 22:04 , Processed in 1.655474 second(s), 65 queries , Gzip On.