帖子

积分

管理员 ←

积分

终极BOSS荣誉管理灌水之王论坛元老

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-12-10 19:19:19 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

请大家注意啦!今天(12月10日)18时起,绵阳将启动重污染天气橙色(级)预警!  

绵阳今天18时起机动车尾号限行,绵阳论坛

根据相关规定,我市机动车尾号轮流限行,管理措施同步启动。

/ 具体交通管制信息 /

1、工作日7:00-22:00,在涪城区二环路以内(不含二环路)、游仙区城区(含小岛、东原香屿、桃花岛和游仙经济试验区)以及安州区花荄镇、界牌镇范围内,对机动车实行尾号轮流限行管理措施:

机动车号牌(含临时号牌)倒数第一位阿拉伯数字车牌尾号为:

1和6周一限行

2和7周二限行

3和8周三限行

4和9周四限行

5和0周五限行  

绵阳今天18时起机动车尾号限行,绵阳论坛

↑视觉绵阳资料图

尾号是字母的,以最后一个数字为准的方式,对绵阳市城区二环路(不含二环路)以内以及安州区城区车辆实行限号,法定节假日及休息日除外。同时,全天24小时禁止黄标车、重中型货车、专项作业车、工程机械车通行。

限行期间,电子警察将加大抓拍力度。同时,交警部门将安排警力开展路面巡查。  

绵阳今天18时起机动车尾号限行,绵阳论坛

↑绵阳市建成区重污染天气机动车尾号轮流限行区域示意图  

绵阳今天18时起机动车尾号限行,绵阳论坛

2、全天24小时禁止建筑垃圾运输车辆以及运输煤炭、砂石(砖)、水泥等易产生扬尘的运输车辆在中心城区、城乡结合部道路上通行。

提醒大家,明天星期三,限号3和8,各位驾驶员朋友请注意。同时,在限行期间,交警将在路上进行劝导,对于不按规定行驶的,按照相关法规,将给予相应处罚,同时将启动电子抓拍,希望广大驾驶员朋友按规定行驶。

提醒大家在重污染天气,儿童、老年人和呼吸道、心脑血管病及其他慢性疾病患者尽量留在室内、避免户外活动;建议室外工作、执勤、作业、活动等人员可采取佩戴口罩、缩短户外工作时间等必要的防护措施,在早晚出行高峰期尽量乘坐公共交通工具或绿色出行,缓解城市交通压力,减少尾气排放。

安州人
沙发
匿名  发表于 2021-1-18 17:03:15
A lot of thanks for all of the effort on this web site. My daughter enjoys managing investigations and it is easy to understand why. We notice all relating to the powerful method you give practical tips and tricks through the blog and even foster participation from other ones on that subject so our favorite daughter is without question learning so much. Take pleasure in the rest of the new year. Your performing a stunning job.
moncler jackets http://www.monclerjackets.us
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
板凳
匿名  发表于 2021-1-28 10:13:21
Thank you so much for providing individuals with an extraordinarily marvellous chance to read from this blog. It is always very useful and as well , stuffed with a good time for me and my office colleagues to visit your blog at least thrice a week to read through the newest tips you have got. And lastly, I'm just certainly pleased with all the remarkable suggestions served by you. Some 3 ideas on this page are unquestionably the most effective I have had.
curry shoes http://www.curry8shoes.us
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
地板
匿名  发表于 2021-1-31 14:04:43
I wish to show my appreciation to the writer for rescuing me from such a trouble. After looking through the search engines and finding tricks which are not pleasant, I was thinking my life was gone. Living devoid of the approaches to the problems you have fixed through this post is a crucial case, as well as ones which might have in a negative way damaged my entire career if I hadn't encountered the blog. Your main expertise and kindness in touching the whole lot was useful. I am not sure what I would've done if I had not encountered such a thing like this. I can now look forward to my future. Thanks a lot very much for your professional and effective guide. I won't hesitate to endorse the blog to any individual who wants and needs guidelines on this topic.
kawhi leonard shoes http://www.kawhileonardshoes.us
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
5#
匿名  发表于 2021-2-3 17:35:13
I would like to express my thanks to you just for bailing me out of such a crisis. As a result of surfing through the the net and obtaining suggestions that were not powerful, I believed my entire life was gone. Existing without the strategies to the issues you've fixed as a result of the review is a crucial case, and those that might have negatively damaged my entire career if I hadn't encountered your website. The natural talent and kindness in controlling a lot of stuff was excellent. I am not sure what I would've done if I had not encountered such a solution like this. I can also at this time look forward to my future. Thank you very much for your high quality and results-oriented help. I will not think twice to suggest your web sites to anybody who needs counselling on this area.
pandora jewelry http://www.pandorascharms.us
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
6#
匿名  发表于 2021-2-9 12:00:47
I have to express  appreciation to this writer for bailing me out of such a issue. Right after researching through the world wide web and finding recommendations which are not pleasant, I figured my entire life was gone. Being alive without the presence of approaches to the difficulties you have fixed all through your posting is a critical case, and the ones that might have badly affected my career if I had not noticed your web site. The training and kindness in maneuvering a lot of things was very helpful. I don't know what I would have done if I had not encountered such a subject like this. It's possible to at this point relish my future. Thanks very much for the reliable and effective help. I will not be reluctant to refer the sites to anyone who should receive guidance about this situation.
pandora charms http://www.pandorascharms.us
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

本版积分规则

关于我们|客户端|绵阳论坛 ( 蜀ICP备2022009813号-1点击这里给我发消息 安全网站

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 12:45 , Processed in 1.466033 second(s), 52 queries , Gzip On.