帖子

积分

管理员 ←

积分

终极BOSS荣誉管理灌水之王论坛元老

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-4-6 18:38:03 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
摘要:4月5日16时许,北川羌族自治县桂溪派出所民警在药王谷风景区安保执勤期间,一青年男游客突然在景区大门口晕倒。民警迅速反应,及时联系景区医务人员并拨打120急救电话,同时对在场围观群众进行疏散,保持空气流通。

男子晕倒在景区,北川交警紧急开道送医,绵阳论坛

经询问病患家属,该晕倒男子系从射洪县过来旅游的游客,历经7小时的车程,没吃午饭又在景区爬坡,导致晕倒。

男子晕倒在景区,北川交警紧急开道送医,绵阳论坛

大概近一个小时,救护车抵达药王谷风景区大门口,民警与医务人员一同将晕倒男子抬上救护车,随后由交警驾驶摩托车为救护车开道送医。

安州人
沙发
匿名  发表于 2021-1-24 12:05:52
Thanks so much for giving everyone an exceptionally wonderful opportunity to read from this blog. It's always so great and jam-packed with a good time for me personally and my office mates to visit your blog on the least three times every week to read through the fresh things you have. And indeed, I'm actually amazed with all the very good thoughts served by you. Some 2 areas on this page are without a doubt the finest I've had.
golden goose outlet
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
板凳
匿名  发表于 2021-1-27 20:23:48
I would like to express  appreciation to the writer just for bailing me out of this dilemma. After searching through the the web and coming across solutions which were not pleasant, I believed my life was gone. Existing minus the answers to the issues you have resolved as a result of your site is a critical case, as well as those which may have negatively damaged my career if I hadn't encountered the website. Your actual skills and kindness in playing with every part was priceless. I'm not sure what I would have done if I had not come upon such a point like this. I am able to at this moment relish my future. Thank you so much for this reliable and amazing help. I won't think twice to refer your blog post to any individual who desires direction about this topic.
yeezy 380
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
地板
匿名  发表于 2021-2-22 10:20:30
My wife and i ended up being quite delighted that Chris managed to carry out his studies with the ideas he gained out of your web pages. It's not at all simplistic to simply happen to be handing out techniques  men and women could have been trying to sell. We really do understand we have got the writer to be grateful to for that. Most of the explanations you've made, the straightforward site menu, the friendships you give support to create - it's got all awesome, and it's aiding our son in addition to our family believe that the content is enjoyable, which is certainly exceptionally fundamental. Thank you for everything!
balenciaga sneakers
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
5#
匿名  发表于 2021-2-25 08:42:37
Thanks a lot for providing individuals with an extremely nice chance to check tips from this website. It is usually so cool plus full of amusement for me personally and my office co-workers to search your site a minimum of three times in 7 days to study the new secrets you have got. Not to mention, I'm so always fascinated concerning the superb strategies you serve. Some 2 ideas on this page are indeed the most beneficial I've ever had.
supreme clothing
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
6#
匿名  发表于 2021-3-3 15:05:37
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
7#
匿名  发表于 2021-3-3 16:57:20
绵阳人说绵阳事!关注绵阳论坛!
高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

本版积分规则

关于我们|客户端|绵阳论坛 ( 蜀ICP备2022009813号-1点击这里给我发消息 安全网站

GMT+8, 2024-6-7 23:45 , Processed in 1.466658 second(s), 54 queries , Gzip On.